- Tracking conversion of raw materials into finished products and their shipment to customers.
- Tracking work-in-process to give real-time visibility of the status of each customer order
- Performing real-time scheduling of operations to ensure customer orders get out on time
- Performing real-time just-in-time planning of materials purchases or manufacture
- Capturing materials traceability data for defect detection and regulatory compliance
- Capturing the cost of each activity to ensure competitive bidding
- Preventing mistakes by alerting employees when they are about to make an operational mistake
- Alerting managers and supervisors when there is a problem that needs their intervention.
Specializing in assisting small and mid-sized organizations to implement real-time operations tracking and management systems
BellHawk Systems provides real-time AI based operations tracking, management, and mistake prevention software that is used by manufacturers, food and pharmaceutical processors, engineering, repair and other industrial organizations. By providing intelligent advice, the BellHawk software makes it easier and less stressful for managers and their staff to efficiently run their operations. This software uses technologies such as barcode, RFID, and mobile computing to capture operational data in real-time. It includes integrated multi-function manufacturing execution systems (MES) and warehouse management (WMS) capabilities. The BellHawk software also performs real-time scheduling, planning, and problem alerting and can automatically exchange data with a wide range of accounting, ERP, CAD and process control systems.
These systems include:
- Barcode and RFID Inventory tracking systems
- Work-in-Process tracking systems
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Materials Tracking and Traceability systems
- Real-time AI based scheduling, planning and alerting systems
- Industrial Warehouse Management and Supply Chain Integration systems.
To support this process, BellHawk Systems has invested several million dollars in the development of an extensive suite of software which provides most of the needed capabilities, working “out-of-the-box”. This software can then be tailored to meet the specific business needs of each BellHawk Systems client.
BellHawk Systems provides software that make it much easier and less stressful for managers and their staff to efficiently run their operations.
- Integrates the capabilities of a Manufacturing Execution System (MES), a Warehouse Management System (WMS) and a materials traceability system in one modular, integrated system.
- Makes extensive use of barcode, RFID, and mobile data capture technologies for real-time tracking of production operations, work-in-process and inventory.
- Uses a web-browser interface and can be used on a wide-range of Android, Windows, and IOS devices.
- Can be installed on a client’s own Windows Server or used on a SaaS basis in the Cloud.
- Can exchange data with a wide range of ERP, Accounting, and CAD systems to eliminate duplicate data entry
- Can print out barcode labels on a wide range of barcode and RFID tag printers in client specific format.
- Uses Artificial Intelligence technology for real-time scheduling, planning, warning, and problem alerting
- Pays for itself in under a year in labor savings, improved production efficiency, and stress reduction for managers and their staff.